Saturday, May 12, 2007

Thank You and Sorry, Mum

DeDe wish all mum from this world,
Happy Mother's Day



Mother,
Thanks for taking me to this wonderful world, providing a warm and happy family, giving a good education environment and unlimited support. Thanks for everything you gave me. Sorry, I am not beside you on this mother’s day.

Auntie Bee,
Thanks for supporting me no matter what happen. Since I am a kid, your hands lightening my life, your love warm up my spirit. You always showing your greatest support when I fell. You always appear when I need help. You always be with me when I need you. I promise I will lighten up your life as you done for me. Thank you very much. You are more than my mum. You are my superwoman.

God mother,
Thanks for your caring. You are my candy when I was a kid. I still remember you and god father always brought me watching movie every weekend. You make me become the happiest kid in the world. Your guidance and caring like my shadow always following me. You are my angel that brings all the happiness to me.

Grandma,
Thanks for everything. You gave me everything I need. Sorry that I am did not appreciate the time you with me. Everything is too late. I wish we were family in next life. Forever love.

Cause of born in a traditional and conservative family, I never showing my appreciation and love to all of you. Sorry for make you worried always. I promised, I will make you all proud of me. I will give you happiness. Thanks for giving me a wonderful life and lightening my life. You are my god gift. I LOVE YOU, all my mum.

2 comments:

Xilly said...

I love your avatra. How you do that? Mind to teach me?

Btw, thanks for dropping by my blog. I prefer Blogacalog than Mybloglog. ;)

devildairy said...

Erm... do you mean my cartoon character? I actually drawing myself.

Thanks for dropping my blog too. Will try to sign up later.
Thanks


Click Here To Join