Friday, May 18, 2007

Psycho Boss - 2

Boss B:-
When boss pass project after working hour:

Working hours is from 9am to 6pm
Boss like to pass project after working hour.
Always request to work for over time and never pay extra fee for over time
If you leave office on 7.30pm, boss face will turn into black color
If you leave office on 7pm, boss will ask “You finished your work?”
If you leave office on 6.30pm, you will be asked into your boss room to “drink coffee”
If you leave office on 6pm, er… unless you don’t want to come in tomorrow or you say good bye with your salary.



to be continue....

Still have another one in progress...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey friend, nice blog and nice way of presenting! i like ur comic ;)

keep up the good work pal!

Anonymous said...

Aiya, you should draw your boss as a devil instead of you HAHA..

devildairy said...

Thanks yiguseng, your blog is nice too.

Kuanhoong, I am devil but is nice devil. My boss is devil too but is those devil who wear prada. Rich and kiam siap(stingy). :)

News Provider said...

Wow! I like you blog. So special.

I believe you know that the bosses you mentioned are still a lot more better than other bosses outside, right? I heard someone who are worse.

Anyway, that's not the main point. Your blog is simply great.

Anonymous said...

hehe, this one is so real la, i stiil remember when i was working, everything also urgent, by today! wah, can really faint...

babyfiona said...

I am so lucky! My boss is not like that hehehe. I can actually go back home at sharp 6 :P

Bee Lee said...

I like kuanhoong's point ;o) but then again, your devil is too cute to be your boss I suppose.

Quick, create a new post ! ;o)

devildairy said...

Hi Wei Ping, I sure that outside still have a lot of ridiculous boss. How about yours? Or you are the boss. hehehe...

Ya Jenny, everything also urgent, everything also need to do first. Think we are octupus mer...

Babyfione, You are lucky lor. But sometime i also ignore my boss. Just go back sharp.

Bee Bee, Wait ya. Is on progress. Will poss it by today or tomorrow

Anonymous said...

Wow, did you draw all these cartoons yourself? You're talented! They look really cute. Can draw a mascot for me blog ah? :p


Click Here To Join