Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I Don't Want To Sleep Alone

Have you watched the movie named “I Don’t Want To Sleep Alone”?

This is a movie from famous Director Tsai Ming Liang shoot in Kuala Lumpur. Is story about 1 Chinese, 1 Bangladeshi and 2 ladies. Because recommend by my friend, I went to watch this movie in Cineleisure on 28 May (need to show supporting to Malaysia’s director).

I was late when I reach cinema. Luckily I am not the only one in the cinema because the show time is in weekday afternoon and normally people will choose hottest movie like Spiderman 3 or Pirates of the Caribbean.

After 30 minutes, I still don’t understand what the show telling. The show is very quiet. Less people talk in the movie. After another 15 minutes I heard snoring from my front. After 1 hour, snoring come from different direction. After 1 hour and 40 minute, the movie end. Finally I know why the movie named “I Don’t Want To Sleep Alone”, because nobody will sleep alone in the cinema.

Hosted by imgPlace.com

I share with my friend who recommends me. I told her, I think I understand story of the movie. But not sure whether is that same with what exactly director trying to show. She said, doesn’t matter what is the mean of the director trying to tell. The most important is what you get after watching this movie. I love her answer. Buts sorry Director Tsai, maybe my artistic cell is not much. Don’t know how to appreciate your movie.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, that movie would be nice if I have problem sleeping

Jared said...

Heyhey, the movie title should be "I Don't Want To Watch (this movie) Alone".

devildairy said...

Hahaha... so any movie u all watch? I still hvnt watch pirate of the caribbean yet. and now shrek 3 also going to showing in cinema. too many movie liao lar.

Bee Lee said...

Cute :) I never watch his movie .. but I like your friend's comment :)

Anonymous said...

Hahaha that's cute! Can see u in the cinema with the devil horn! Hehe!!

Maybe i watch this movie at home. Buy dvd. Nice blog!! ;o)

Anonymous said...

hey , the cartoon is too cute! Thanks for brigtening up my days after a busy day!!! i like laughing infront of the screen! Dede, i love yr cartoons!!!

babyfiona said...

--___--' i more like to watch your dede cartoon then the sleeping movie. You draw so well!

devildairy said...

hihi, thanks for everybody support. Will update my blog once i finish drawing. I will create DeDe msn avatar also. Since everybody like this charater :)

Bee : I also surprise by her answer. So start from now, I watch movie by my heart but not my eye. :)

natasshea : thanks for visiting my blog. Thanks for support Malaysia movie. Malaysia boleh... :P

Jenny : Thanks for support ya. I will draw more funny comic. Btw, do u buy insurance? Later laugh until heart attack, dont blame me ya :P

Babyfiona : U are so sweet. Thanks for you sweet word. I will word hard.

Anyway my english is a bit broken. Sorry if you dont understand. Buts, this is DeDe. Broken english with blur blur character. :)


Click Here To Join