Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Get me out from boring working day




My friend told me, “One day when you wake up, you don’t feel like to go office. You can start consider to change job.”

“Huh? Every morning I also have this kind of feeling. Is that something wrong with me?”
I believe every employee has same feeling as mine, am I correct?
Every morning I wake up, seem like my body pulling my spirit going to work. Do you love your current job? Do you satisfy your current salary and job scope? Do you love your company?

7 comments:

Admin said...

this post is so cute n realistic. i bet many people are screaming yes, they drag themselves to work. i think i may write a post like this one day. thanks for the inspiration. i will link you too.

babyfiona said...

Same with me, When i wake up in the morning, i will sigh because its a working day..

devildairy said...

To Jenny,
Thanks ya Jenny. But i am sure that you make a lot money from ebay rite. I hope that i were you. Can self employed.

To babyfiona,
This is call working life. no chooice. Coz we are not boss. :((

Bee Lee said...

Very cute cartoons and post, you are talented !

Hoon by TPH said...

I agree with Bee, you very talented. Sometimes, cartoons like this bring out a lot of messages.We don't necessary write so many words...;D

By the way, if I want to draw cartton, what should I use ?...;D I want to learn too.Once upon a time, I liked drawing and art so much..I think I should make good use of it.

Thanks

devildairy said...

Thanks Bee and Vedis Teh, maybe you can also try in your blog too. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi!

Your cartoons are so adorable that I read all your entries. You are talented and are able to bring out your messages well. Haha.

What you working as? You seems t have a hard time in the office.


Click Here To Join