Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Pirates of the Caribbean 3 – At World End

Last week after reading my blogpal – Colleen post, I went to watch Pirates of the Caribbean alone in Cineplex. I enjoy watching movie alone because no one will disturb me or asking me about the story line. The most important is I can get ticket last minute easily compare with a group of people.

Before I watch At World End, I almost forget what happen for Pirates of the Caribbean 1 and 2. If you ask me to give comment of this movie, erm… funny mokey, 2 lovely couples, funny captain Jack Sparrel, a wizard, octopus man, Singapore pirate, and war between pirates and government. There is a lot of pirates name and location in this movie. It makes me blur.

Honestly, this movie didn’t give me a big surprise. Besides the computer effect and motion graphic, I feel that story a bit bored. Anyway, nowadays most people buy ticket to watch movie in cinema is because of watching the computer effect in big screen. Conclusion, it still worth to watch in cinema. Don’t buy pirated DVD, the experience will be different.

Anybody watched this movie? Any comment? I will give 3 stars out of 5. If you don’t like the movie, waiting for this:-

Hosted by imgPlace.com

I guarantee you will enjoy from begin to end. The most important is – This is free for all blog visitor :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah, very creative of you, hehehe

babyfiona said...

EH! Nice! when is your version be in the cinema! reserved 2 ticket fo me please ;p

Anonymous said...

Wah, I can't wait 4 ur version to screen liaw....

BTW, I tag u for food! :P

Anonymous said...

Haha at least this time there is no one snoring in the cinema :-)

A world that i've seen said...

i watched this movie twice. i dozed off bit in cinema..hahahaha

devildairy said...

To Jenny How,
Thanks ya

To babyfiona
Will let you know if showing in cinema. maybe u need to wait for 3007 :P

To Monkey Wong
Thanks your banana ya. btw, how can i redeem it?

To KuanHoong and Jo,
I really feel this movie is boring.

Colleen said...

I love to watch movie alone too. :-) Especially comedies.. I can laugh my heart out. ;-)

I was nearly put to sleep by the show. :-p And back pain due to the long hours! Hahaha...

Anonymous said...

If you ask me to give comment of this movie, erm… funny mokey, 2 lovely couples, funny captain Jack Sparrel, a wizard, octopus man, Singapore pirate, and war between pirates and government.

Waaa I wanna watch ur version!! I actualle LOVE part 3 of this movie. Aiks names also can get blur? So famous wor? Got Captain Jack Sparrow, Captain Barbossa, Elizabeth Swann, Will Turner, Davy Jones (octopus), Sao Feng (Singapore), etc etc.

I'm a FAN of this movie. So MUST watch ur version also!! Show show please!

devildairy said...

Hi Nesh,
What i mean is those pirates code, and their history and some location name. It make me very blur. Maybe my english suck kua... hehehe...


Click Here To Join