Thursday, June 14, 2007

I received Orang Utan t-shirt

Last Saturday morning, I check my mail box. Surprisingly, I saw a mail from Jenny How. Thank Jenny Jie Jie, I receive your lucky draw prize – Orang Utan t-shirt from Malacca. Thanks ya.

Introduction of JennyHow blog :
Jenny How is full time ebay seller. She share a lot of her experience from ebay in her blog. Her blog have a lot of fans and regular visitor like Jerry, KuanHoong, MonkeyWong, Nesh, BeeLee and…. Too many I can’t remember all. Jenny Jie Jie, you are role model of me. Because my dream is self employed and work at home and not need to face boss black face everyday.

I create a icon for you. Hope you like it. I use almost a week to do the stupid gif animation. That why I update so slow. Thanks again.




Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice icon.
What software you used?

Are you a graphic designer?

Anonymous said...

hehe, no thanks, no thanks... *blush*

do the size fit you?

hey, i like the icon, thanks! will use it in my blog hehehe

Anonymous said...

eh, you created the icon for me, but you said you spend a week doing that stupid animation? errr...

devildairy said...

to kuan hoong,
I use flash to draw(coz i feel much more easy if compare using illustrator to draw), then use illustrator to fill in color. Then use image ready to make it as gif animation. Almost 25-30 pic i draw to make it animate.

I am a multimedia designer just now change to do marketing job. :P

To Jenny,
what u mean by "size fit you"? i make the size so small so that those ppl interested can save it and become msn icon and use in msn when u chating.

i use that long time to create is becoz i m busy lately. so everyday just use 1-2 hours doing blog and drawing. That's why my update is slow. Somemore idea is very important. Need to think new idea to make the story more funny. :)

Anonymous said...

Jenny was referring to the "t-shirt" size :-)

devildairy said...

sorry wrong typing again. What I wanna type is "I am a multimedia designer just change to do marketing job." :P

erm... Thanks for kuanhoong remind ya. hehhehe. Just now when i type half way, boss suddenly back. So quickily click post and didnt check it.

Btw, Can fix in just a bit loose. hehehe. Coz i m slim size.Thanks anyway. I like it.

Bee Lee said...

Very cute icon, great job Dede :)

Mariuca said...

Wah, got t-shirt, congrats LOL! I LOVE Jenny's icon, SO CUTE LA!!! :)

Jared said...

ehh what icon, how come i cannot see one ?! @_@"

Anonymous said...

WOOOOW....
Nice n cute!
Can do 1 for me?

Hahaha :P

Ah Dom said...

Maybe u can do one for ur faithful reader. Haha..

Franco said...

Hey...yes!! I'm back once again. As usual, love the stuff I read. Love it!! Cool blog. Will come back soon.

Bye

Franco

www.wowwowstudio.com said...

Hey I tagged you!:) Visit http://wowwowstudio.blogspot.com/2007/06/ive-been-tagged-its-about-friendship.html

Bee Lee said...

Hello Dede, long time no new post on your blog, hope everything is fine on your side. I just tagged you in my blog, do play along if you are not too busy ya :)


Click Here To Join